- Gross Building Area: 18,640 sq. ft.
Building 165 – 8,000 sq. ft.
Building 171 – 10,640 sq. ft.
- Zoning: MUPD, City of Royal Palm Beach
- Bay Sizes: Varies
- Gross Land Area: 2.6 Acres +/-
- Parking: 90
- Built: 2015
- Bldg. 165:
- Tokyo Bay Buffet
- Bldg. 171:
- Domino’s Pizza (Coming Soon)
- Town and Country Cleaners
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Gyromania Grill
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Bldg. 165:
165 & 171 S. State Road 7, Royal Palm Beach, FL 33414
Legacy Shoppes, a 19000+ sq. ft., multi-tenant shopping center is located just north of Forest Hills Blvd. and south of Southern Blvd. on the west side of St. Rd. 7, with direct frontage to St. Rd. 7 and will serve both the Wellington, Royal Palm Beach areas. Construction is scheduled for late 2013/early 2014. The center is comprised of two buildings. Building I is free standing, to be occupied by Tokyo Bay Sushi Buffet, operators of well known, highly successful Sushi Buffet’s in the south Florida areas. Building II, is now leasing and offers outstanding visibility to heavily traveled State Road 7. It is exceptionally well positioned to serve the surrounding communities and is surrounded by an intense concentration of major retailers, including Home Depot, Lowes, Office Depot, Bealls, Best Buy, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Publix, Walmart and others as well as Wellington Regional Hospital, the Wellington Regional Mall and densely populated residential communities. The site is ideal for retail/medical or service providers.
- The property is located on State Rd. 7 just south of Southern Blvd. in Royal Palm Beach/Wellington, Florida, area.
- High traffic corridor with very strong traffic counts on State Rd. 7 and Southern Blvd.
- Property is adjacent to Rooms To Go. And other major retailers.
- The property is located in a major retail hub of activity.
- Straight-line configuration of the building provides excellent visibility from State Rd. 7
- New State Rd. 7 curb cut access.
- Strong residential growth area
- Across from the successful Isla Verde Shoppes