165 & 171 S. State Road 7,
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33414
- Gross Building Area: 18,640 sq. ft.
Building 165 – 8,000 sq. ft.
Building 171 – 10,640 sq. ft.
- Zoning: MUPD, City of Royal Palm Beach
- Space Available: Fully Leased
- Gross Land Area: 2.6 Acres +/-
- Parking: 90
- Built: 2015
- Bldg. 165:
- Capitol Carpet and Tile
- Trek Bicycles
- Bldg. 171:
- Domino’s Pizza
- Town and Country Cleaners
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Gyromania Grill
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Hass Plastic Surgery Center
- Bldg. 165:
Legacy Shoppes, an 18,640 sq. ft., multi-tenant shopping center is located just north of Forest Hills Blvd. and south of Southern Blvd. on the west side of State Rd. 7, with direct frontage to State Rd. 7 and serves both the Wellington and Royal Palm Beach markets. The center is exceptionally well positioned to serve the surrounding communities and is surrounded by an intense concentration of major retailers, including Home Depot, Lowes, Office Depot, Bealls, Best Buy, El Dorado, Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Tuesday Morning, Sprouts, and others as well as Wellington Regional Hospital, the Wellington Regional Mall, and densely populated residential communities.
- The property is located on State Rd. 7 just south of Southern Blvd. in Royal Palm Beach/Wellington, Florida, area.
- High traffic corridor with traffic counts exceeding 59,000 VPD on State Rd. 7 and Southern Blvd.
- The property is located in a major retail hub of activity.
- Straight-line configuration of the building provides 320 feet of frontage and excellent visibility from State Rd. 7.
- New State Rd. 7 curb cut access
- Strong demographics
- Across from the successful Isla Verde Shoppes